The first call was open to KPP, TEX, DΑΕ, and DEX students of the Angewandte (University of Applied Arts) in Vienna whereas, Kamel Lazaar Foundation extended the call to the students of Ecoles des Beaux-Arts (Fine Arts School) / ESSTeD (Design Institut) as well as any emerging artist based in Tunisia.
The Selection Committee
- Barbara Putz-Plecko, Vice-Rector for Research and Diversity, University of Applied Arts Vienna
- Basak Senova, Visiting Professor, University of Applied Arts Vienna
- Lina Lazaar, Vice President, Kamel Lazaar Foundation
- Konrad Strutz, Senior Lecturer, University of Applied Arts Vienna
- Moez Mrabet, Kamel Lazaar Foundation
- Rachida Triki, Professor of Philosophy, Tunis University
[The size of the submitted PDF should not exceed 6M].
Please note that links embedded in the PDF for video files are accepted, however, WeTransfer link, web link or printed documents are not accepted and/or taken into consideration for the application.
- Oral and written proficiency in English.
- To be able to travel abroad twice between March 2020 to September 2020 (5 to 7 days).
The required items below should be submitted as one PDF to email@example.com by 10.01.2020, 17:00 (CET). Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Contact info (phone and email)
- A statement of motivation (150-250 words)
- At most two A4 pages project proposal (could be an on-going research and project which is incompleted) including text and images
- 3 to 5 project samples (portfolio) one A4 page for each project. including text and images
- Artist Bio (150-250 words) including date and place of birth and the educational background
- Announcement: 27.11.2019
- Deadline for the submissions: 10.01.2020, 17:00 (CET)
- Notification the short-listed applicants: 17.01.2020
- Interviews with the short-listed applicants: 24.01.2020
- Notification of the selected applicants: 31.01.2020
- The course/programme “Spectral Encounters”: 02.03.2020—30.09.2020